Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Aguilera

Johnny Aguilera

Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen?   Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:39 pm

So its been reported that Mike Finch and Alex Litvak will write Masters Of The Universe for Columbia, which of course has me and many others pumped up that we will FINALLY see a descent He-Man movie made, over 20 years after they put Ivan Drago in the He-Man role, but made it some space movie with guns, and earth, and characters we never heard of. Now that this movie will at least be written, we go back on the roller coaster of "Will it be an epic tale set in Eternia that will rival movies like Lord of the Rings?" vs. "They'll throw a movie together with some familiar characters and places from the original, but they'll fuck it up royally again and we will all be disapointed." We've waited for years, tons of rumors, and no word if this will turn out to be anymore, but we NEED He-man done right, and after 1 failure, it should be obvious as to what's needed to make bad ass movie. If we only get He-Man vs. Skeletor to kick things off, thats fine, I'd be happy to go through the whole King Randor and his half brother who later turned into Skeletor, all the way to Hordak becoming involved and maybe even some She-Ra action somehwere. But a good solid epic movie that introduces the base characters would be bad ass on it's own! This is coming from a guy that saw Secret of the Sword in theatres, and lived the entire glory years of the Masters of the Universe cartoon. The show was great, the toys were great, but the movie stopped everything, and the time has come to right this wrong. Let the Masters of the Universe convo. begin!

Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen? Grayskull
Back to top Go down
RandomVillain
Admin
RandomVillain

PostSubject: Re: Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen?   Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:43 pm

I remember having a Dragon Walker toy.
Back to top Go down
http://bunchofjerks.forumotion.com
Johnny Aguilera

Johnny Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen?   Will the Masters of the Universe Movie finally happen? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:49 pm

I am baffled at the fact that while I had every toy in that picture, including snake mountain AND castle greyskull, i somehow have no memory of there being an actual "Eternia" playset. This consisted of some crazy elevator system that i guess transported figures all over Eternia with the quickness.....hell this is the original monorail!