Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The nXt World Order Takes Over RAW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Midnight Writer

The Midnight Writer

The nXt World Order Takes Over RAW Empty
PostSubject: The nXt World Order Takes Over RAW   The nXt World Order Takes Over RAW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Finally, after years of boredom, WWE has created a great buzz over the NXT invasion of RAW last night. A totally unexpected, fresh idea from WWE, imagine that. It was so well done, with little things that mattered a lot like not only kicking Cena's ass, but also everyone else in sight including announcers and referees. I also loved how they beat the hell out of Punk and the Straight Edge Society too, much more realistic to kick ass with no regard to heels and faces, the same way the nWo got over 14 years ago. Finally WWE has given the mass of people who cannot stand Cena, and are tired of the same old crap, a group to get behind. Now I know there is a VERY good chance that WWE will screw this up and Cena will do his usually superman/supergay comeback.....but I'm surely hoping this angle can pan out as cool as it could. I predict nXt shirts of some sort to start popping up in the crowd if they keep this up.
Back to top Go down
http://prowrestlingroundup.com
Cheky

The nXt World Order Takes Over RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nXt World Order Takes Over RAW   The nXt World Order Takes Over RAW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Read the article I posted they attacked FCW as well.
Back to top Go down

The nXt World Order Takes Over RAW
Page 1 of 1