Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disneyland or Universal Studios Tickets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Aguilera

Johnny Aguilera

Disneyland or Universal Studios Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Disneyland or Universal Studios Tickets   Disneyland or Universal Studios Tickets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:43 am

So i'll be hitting California for a fairly good while, and I have out of state friends that will be around as well......and I have one group that wants Disneyland tickets, while another demands Universal Studios tickets are the way to go unless we want to be bored with a bunch of baby stuff that none of the adults will be interested in. I know Disney is probably more kid oriented, and Universal provides a lot of movie themed stuff that would appeal to adults, but Disney still delivers every time I've ever been, regardless of how kiddie it is. So what are your thoughts? Is Disney too kiddie for a bunch of Adults? Is Universal not up to par? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
RandomVillain
Admin
RandomVillain

Disneyland or Universal Studios Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disneyland or Universal Studios Tickets   Disneyland or Universal Studios Tickets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 am

Disneyland is not totally for baby stuff. Babys cant ride Space Mountain.

Put it this way........

I can spend 16 nonstop open to close hours at Disneyland and STILL have shit I didn't get done...

Last time I went to Universal Studios, we got there at opening at 9am. By 2pm we had hit every ride twice, and seen every show, and done the tour and had nothing left to see or do.

You want your moneys worth? Go Disneyland.

You wanna waste your money on stupid shit like seeing Fast and Furious cars and the street from Desperate Housewives and be done with the whole park in a few short hours? Universal it is.
Back to top Go down
http://bunchofjerks.forumotion.com

Disneyland or Universal Studios Tickets
Page 1 of 1