Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheky

Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around   Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:02 pm

I was looking at the wrestlingroundtable a while back and they did a show talking about if you had to pick 3 wrestlers from ROH, TNA, and WWE to build a new company around who would they be. Since I don't know if a lot of our readers watch ROH I'd say pick 8 wrestlers. 4 from TNA and 4 from WWE to begin building a new company around.

WWE:
Chris Jericho-Top Heel
John Cena-Merchandise/Top Babyface
John Morrison-a pretty boy who can get the crowd pumped
Undertaker

TNA:
Kurt Angle-Hands down one of the best wrestlers in the world
RVD-Probaly one of the most recognizable American wrestlers around
The Pope or Jay Lethal
AJ Styles- but has a babyface

Lets see yours
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Writer

The Midnight Writer

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around   Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Nowhere on your list do you put the guy that virtually EVERY one in the business says is THE ONE guy that they would build a company around.......and that is Randy Orton? Morrison isn't that good in my opinion...what guy would cheer him as a face? As a heel with Miz he was good, but as a smiling face, it doesnt work. Taker is great, but building around him = a couple more years tops to get anything out of him.
Back to top Go down
http://prowrestlingroundup.com
Cheky

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around   Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 am

Crap i forgot about Orton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around   Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestlers You'd Want To Build Your Company Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Squared Circle-
Jump to: